Muscle Testing & Body Memory
An Introduction to the mind/body connection
This Saturday workshop revolves around basic TFH1 (Touch for Health 1) techniques and how our body holds trauma. Topics include;
- What is muscle testing?
- What can we test?
- Testing for subconscious beliefs?
- The nervous system and how trauma affects it
- Techniques to release negative muscle memories
- Balancing the nervous system
- How to balance subconscious beliefs held in the body that negatively affect us
Dates: Saturday 11th March, Saturday 16th August
Time: 11am start
All workshops are $10 for Monday evenings & $15 for Saturday mornings.
All the workshops run for approx 2-3 hours and are held out of The Temple, (7 Clisdell St) Surry Hills.
If you are interested in attending please contact us to reserve your place as there are limited spots.